Thursday, April 19, 2012

Three Questions


About a year ago, I stayed for a week with the director of vocations for the diocese of Idaho, Fr. Ron Cook.  During my stay, he shared with me these three questions that he always asked young people who were thinking about their vocation.  I have found these three questions to be invaluable in every area of my life where I have struggled with doing God’s will.  If you ask yourself these three questions and answer yes to them, you will find that doing God’s will becomes a lot easier.


Do you believe that God knows what will make you happy better than you do?
Do you believe that God wants you to be happy more than you do?
Can you put your life and your will in God’s hands.
- By Chris Cash
Used with Permission


Read more: http://www.inspirationalarchive.com/3016/three-questions/#ixzz1sY30tbdC




SPECIAL GREETINGS!!!

WELCOME TO THE LAND OF SMILES MANONG BIEN ANATAN & KIDS!!!

Greetings from your NCF Family

No comments:

Post a Comment