Friday, October 28, 2011

Solitude




Solitude

by Juliet Nazarrea on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 2:21am


You had been deprived of a job you deserve. Close friends whom you think you can rely is the first to sling mud at you. People whom you trusted.. betray you at the end. Strong influence outbreaks.. to ruin one's life, caused chaos & confusion. In short, relatives, friends and people around condem you for your weaknesses. All this reflects to an imperfect one. They used to say, Who is perfect? No one!  who are we to judge, stone, & make an intrusive action of trying to change an imperfect one?  
Psalms 13:2-6 How long must i wrestle with my thoughts and everyday have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me? Look on me and answer, O Lord my God; give light to my eyes, or i will sleep in death.. but i trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the Lord for he has been good to me.

It's  in solid quietness that we can accept & endure all these. The element of silence with the Lord whispers its wisdom to sustain us in the days of crisis. Then eventually changes and heals us... finally draw from within the confidence to stand again.
Sometimes we're too noisy;we're too hectic. We're too disturbed;we're too confused. We have noise  all the time. Consequently, we have noise inside so we lose our confidence, then we lose our strength. The Lord says, " I will make you strong if you quietly trust me. "  

No comments:

Post a Comment